Cincinnati Inclusive Leadership Lab
Retaining the best and brightest and building a strong pipeline of diverse talent in your workforce is more important than ever. Your leadership is critical to creating an inclusive culture where diverse talent will thrive, high-performance teams will be the norm, and organizational results exceed expectations.
The Inclusive Leadership Lab provides an opportunity for in-depth leadership development within the context of increasing diversity for organizations who strive to have a high-performing culture. This unique learning experience increases understanding of what life is like for those who are different from ourselves. It also provides tools to maximize retention, engagement, productivity, and create an inclusive culture for everyone.
Our experiential approach and highly trained facilitators create a safe environment for introspection and candid sharing. In-house sessions can be provided for up to 14 participants.
Who Should Attend:
- Leaders at the Manager, Director, Executive level
- Human Resources practitioners and D&I leaders
- Senior Executives with a High Potential Manager who want to “jump start” or enhance their mentor/sponsor and protégé relationship
Cost for Inclusive Leadership Lab: (includes pre/post individual interviews, pre-work and all session materials)
- $3,950 per person
- $3,750 per person for two or more participants who attend the same session from the same organization.
- $3,250 Introductory rate per person for new clients.
- $3,000 per person for non-profit, city, state, federal government employees