Helping you and your company make a real difference in the work experiences of your employees is what drives us as a diversity and inclusion consulting firm. At Pope Consulting, we have over four decades of experience providing interactive training programs and virtual learning experiences for organizations all over the world. That’s what we do best.
Training & Education
“Pope and Associates provided me the best leadership training over my +20 year career. Not only have I leveraged the skills in professional settings, but also in life. I highly recommend this company.”
— Christopher Gunn
Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
Our experiential training enables participants to move beyond a cognitive understanding of their unconscious biases to an emotional acceptance, which is key to driving sustainable behavior change.
Our approach is as important as our content. We ensure a psychologically safe place for learning to occur in addition to:
- Engaging, substantive content
- Dynamic, professional facilitators
- Practical knowledge and skills that translate into real-world applications.
Ready to address unconscious bias within your organization? Our experts are here to help your leaders, managers, and individual contributors develop conscious inclusion practices to improve your organization’s overall culture.
Inclusive Leadership Action-Based Learning Platform
Target Audience: Leaders and Managers, Diversity & Inclusion Practitioners, HR Professionals
Engaging Diversity & Inclusion content delivered to over 1 million participants:
- Create a shared understanding about diversity and inclusion
- Increase understanding of how biases impact relationships and results
- Identify behaviors and provide practical tools that can be applied in everyday interactions to create more inclusive relationships
- Opportunities to practice what is learned and to interact with peers throughout the learning experience
- Creation of individual action plans aligned with the organization’s Diversity & Inclusion strategy
- Transformational impact and scalability results in higher completion rates, tangible outcomes and ROI
Digital Courses includes:
- Community engagement tools
- Reference PDFs
- Action-based micro-learning
- Analytics dashboard
- Push notifications based on user progress
Interested in adding diversity and inclusion training to your next event? We offer in-person events for annual leadership meetings, client conferences, regional sales conferences and more. Contact us to reserve one of our highly experienced speakers »
Due to safety precautions around coronavirus, we are not currently conducting in-person events – we are facilitating virtual training sessions and discussion groups via Zoom and other platforms. Please check this page periodically for updates, as we’re eager to offer this again as soon as it’s safe to do so!